Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Well I am back and back with a vengeance :) I have had a break for the past 18months due to personal reasons but I am now wanting to start designing again and am on the road to starting that with a new store at www.digiscrapdayz.com
I should be in the store and ready to sell within the next week or so so watch out for my new kits at amazing prices for my first 2 weeks 
Here are previews of a couple of my kits 


OLIVER'S FUN -  wonderful kit (named after my youngest Grandson) for those little boys in your life
14 papers
28 elements
all saved at 300dpi, papers are 12 x 12 


PATCHED UP LOVE -  beautiful pinks and browns and full of hearts and ribbons
12 papers
33 elements 
1 lower case alphabet
all saved at 300dpi, papers are 12 x 12


STARRY NIGHT -  Gorgeous kit in dark colours with a bit of lace to soften it up
20 papers
38 elements
all saved at 300dpi, papers are 12 x 12

These three kits will be in the store very soon so watch this space

It is soooooooo good to be back designing again and I look forward to seeing all your layouts when you buy my kits. Hopefully I will have the slideshows on here as I did before on my old blog (which you can still see at   www.carolcraftycorner.blogspot.com  )


No comments:

Post a Comment