Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Again a busy week trying to organise my folders and files with all the work I have in them and hopefully I have managed to get it done ......we will see how 'organised' it is at a later date :)

But for now I have 2 new kits and 3 Paper Packs in my stores

The first kit is 
NATURALLY 
 done in shades of blue, green and brown
16 papers and 47 elements all for just $4.00

This next kit is 
IT'S SPRING
 to celebrate Spring which officially starts on the 21st :) 
Done in shades of green and yellow it has 20 papers and 41 elements all for just $4.00 

Set of 6 papers saved at 300dpi jpg - PU & CU - $2.00

Set of 6 papers saved at 300dpi jpg - PU & CU - $2.00

Set of 7 papers saved at 300dpi jpg - PU & CU - $2.00

Both kits are Personal Use only but the paper packs are Commercial Use OK as well as Pu

Definitely a few bargains there for you :)

I also have a freebie for you
A beautiful Cluster Frame made from IT'S SPRING 

You can download it from my stores 
or from HERE

So that is everything for the rest of March in stores and ready for you to grab!

Don't forget I still have my 30% sale at Digiscrap Dayz as well as my weekly freebie - this week is a set of Frames and on the 22nd we have a lovely little mini kit - JOY 

Also there is the chance to grab the St Patricks CU Grab Bag FREE
All you have to do is spend $5.00 and you get the bag for free!!

So plenty of bargains to be grabbed in all my stores so pop over, have a look around and grab yourself a bargain or three!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MUMS, STEPMUMS, FOSTER MUMS AND CARERS OUT THERE :)




No comments:

Post a Comment