Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

At  last I am back up and running.............my computer decided it wanted a holiday again and stopped working for me! Think i may have been overworking the poor thing as last month the main hard drive decided to collapse on me and this month the power supply decided it had worked hard enough and went off to PC heaven :(  But now it has a new power supply as well as having a good wash and service :) 

So I have been hard at work trying to get some new items done and in the stores for you

I have a new kit - BEJEWELLED  -  as well as 2 new CU items


A beautiful kit done in shades of Burgundy and Teal 
16 papers and 38 elements

Just $3.50 in my stores


A set of 6 cut out ribbons
all saved at 300dpi in greyscale so you can colour as you wish
$2.50 in stores



A set of 6 Stitch Trails 
saved at 300dpi in greyscale png to colour as you wish
$2.50 in stores

Dont forget my 30% off sale in DIGISCRAP DAYZ as well as the weekly free gift which is a pack of papers this week. 
On the 15th there will also be a set of frames available and then on the 22nd I will have another freebie for you.............I am still working on that one but it should be done in the next couple of days and I will put a preview up so you can see what is in store for you :)

We also have a CU Grab Bag at Digiscrap Dayz
FREE WITH $5.00 PURCHASE

Just log in, spend $5.00 and put in  the code and you ave a grab bag full of goodies :)

Dont forget all the sales in the other stores as well .plenty of bargains to be had 

So pop over and grab yourself a bargain or three 


No comments:

Post a Comment