Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

It's SIZZLING SATURDAY at Digiscrap Dayz

Many items at just $1.00!!!! 
Definitely a few bargains there for you including some of my items - kits and CU items

This is going to be a regular event with many different items each week so get over there and check it out!!

Ive been busy this week - had three days off work and managed to get all my Commercial Items done for April as well as some for May and June - how organised am I??? lol

So here is a preview of the Commercial (and Personal) Use items that will be in the store from April 1st


All the items will be on sale for just $2.50 each

Just have to work on the kits now and there will be at least two of them ......................so that will be my job for this week :) 

Still having 30% sale at Digiscrap Dayz and the weekly freebies are still there for you to grab
Check out all my stores - plenty of sales going on in them all so plenty of bargains to be had 

No comments:

Post a Comment