Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

Its the weekend!!!! Thank Goodness as I seem to have been running non-stop all week between work, homelife and designing .......so today is going to be a relaxing day with all the chores being done tomorrow.
So to start the weekend off in a good way I have put my latest kit into my stores......

RUBY'S JOY

This is a beautiful full size kit named after my youngest Grandaughter, Ruby Jade
Done in shades of Raspberry and Brown with 17 papers and 41 elements all saved at 300dpi

Just $4.00 in my stores 


Heres a layout done with it as well, with, of course, Ruby Jade in her brand new hat :)


so get over to my stores now and grab a  bargain or three



and dont forget I am having a sale of 30% through my whole store at Digiscrap Dayz

Get over there and have a look around :)


No comments:

Post a Comment