Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

This month just gets better :) 
I am now selling in another store 


I am so excited to be working alongside my wonderful friends Lynne Callister and Jacquii John and all the other wonderful designers on the site.
So now I am just trying to upload everything into the store and get started .............Its going to be a long job as I didnt realise how much stuff I had made since I started designing again lol 
Hopefully I should have them all up and ready to buy by the end of Tuesday........unfortunately I have a full day at work tomorrow but only half a day on Tuesday so should have them all finished by then (if not sooner if I can get myself sorted lol)

So watch out for some wonderful bargains coming up and plenty of new stuff - got plenty of ideas for new items floating around in my head - lots of unique elements as well as some nice full size kits - just got to get them all 'on paper' as they say

Dont forget my 30% sale through March at Digiscrap Dayz as well as plenty of bargains to be grabbed at RBL Designz and also Scrap It Sassy 

Grab yourself a bargain or three while you can 

And dont forget to grab the freebies available 
New one on the 8th :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment