Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

What a wonderful week I have had :) 
I have been busy with all of Mays stock and have that uploaded and ready to put in the stores for the 1st May
There are 12 more Commercial Use items and 2 beautiful kits. 
Here are a couple of layouts done with them both so you have a sneaky preview of what is in store for you 

FAYE
54 elements and 12 papers
Done in shades of Turquoise with plenty of 'Bling' 


CLASSIC 
84 elements and 22 papers

Classic is a slightly different kit from those that I usually make but I think (hope) that it works well. Done in shades of Purple with black elements - just perfect for those Classic layouts you want to do

Also some wonderful news!! I have now started selling at another store


All of my April stock is in there and ready to purchase 
There are plenty of bargains to be had there as well so pop over and have a good look around 

All the other stores I sell in are also having some wonderful sales and there are so many bargains to be had you will be totally spoilt for choice but do pop in, have a look around and see what my designer friends have got for you :)

Oh and here's a preview of all the stock coming in May to all my store


All of my CU items are for sale at a set price of $2.50 so you always get a bargain there - Overlays, Elements and Paper Packs 


The two new kits - FAYE and CLASSIC

Both on sale for $4.50

Have a wonderful weekend and speak to you all xx





No comments:

Post a Comment