Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

And yet another new kit for June has evolved over the weekend. This is a kit I started a few weeks ago but couldn't quite get it just right but this weekend seems to have given me the 'mood' I needed to finish it with just the right elements.

This kit is named, quite aptly by the flowers included in the kit,
PAPER ROSES
Done in shades of Pink, Teal and Green it has a rustic and vintage feel to it and will look great with any type of photo you want to scrap

Here's a layout I did with it earlier today to 'test' it out 


These are my three children - Gareth, Hayley and Lee and shows just one of the colour schemes in the kit. I will be doing another layout to show the other colour scheme as well but I like how this kit has turned out so hopefully, you will as well 

Watch out for it as well as all my other items on 1st June 

No comments:

Post a Comment