Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

My Goodness!!! It's the end of May already!!! Where is the time going????

Well only two days and all my new stock will be available in my stores

This month I have  14 Commercial / Personal Use items in the stores at just $2.50 each and 4 new kits priced between $4.00 and $4.50 each

And don't forget that I STILL have my 50% off sale so you only pay half of those prices!!! 

Here are some previews of the items 




Definitely worth popping over to the stores to have a look at what is on offer!!!

Whimsical Divas have also started a Customer Loyalty Points Scheme where you earn 1 point for each $1.00 that you spend so you get to save as you spend :)

DigiScrap Dayz also have a Rewards Points Club where you also save as you spend as well as a Grab Bag which is free when you spend $5.00 in the store

Scrap It Sassy have some wonderful sales and offers available to you as well

RBL Designz is full of sales and offers

So get yourself over to the sores and see what bargains you can grab!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment