Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Well it's nearly time for me to get Junes Stock zipped up and previewed ready to put in the stores. I have at least 12 Commercial Use /Personal Use items to put in as well as three beautiful kits 

WITH LOVE
is another gorgeous kit done in shades of Pink, Green and Cream and will look great with those Love Snaps you want to scrap. Perfect for Wedding Snaps as well


SUGAR N SPICE
is a beautiful kit done in shades of Pink and White for the gorgeous little girls in our lives

SNIPS N SNAILS
is done in shades of Blue and White for those precious little boys



Here are some layouts I have done with the three kits 



WITH LOVE



SUGAR N SPICE



SNIPS N SNAILS

All these kits will be available in all my stores on June 1st

We also have a few things happening in some of the stores as well

Firstly there is my 50% OFF Sale in all my stores on ALL my items including the May Grab Bag which I made available last week



A new scheme has started up in Whimsical Divas


So now you get one point for each dollar you spend and you can redeem it when you reach 50 points :)

So get yourself over to the stores, have a good look around and grab yourself a bargain or three!!







No comments:

Post a Comment