Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

NOVEMBER!!! 
The dark nights and the cold miserable weather is here and so is another Release date for stock! Amazing how quickly the days seem to be passing :( 
So I have decided that this month I will have TWO release dates as I have so much stock to put in the stores.
 The first release date is today and I have 14 Commercial & Personal Use Items as well as 3 Personal Use Kits for you. 


There are a few Christmas items in this set - all matching - as well as 4 sets of papers and a set of overlays

All priced at $2.50 - but as you know I STILL have my 50% sale on so you know you are going to get a bargain at $1.25 each


Three kits at $4.50 each - yes you guessed it ...... they are only $2.25 with the sale!

They are all available in my stores from today!

The next release date will be 15th November where I will have at least 14 .... yes 14 more items for you with a Christmas theme to them. Here is a preview of some of them so you can see what to expect






Again they will all be priced at $2.50 with a 50% off tag so just $1.25 each!!! 

November 1st - 6th is National Scrapbooking Week so make sure you check out all the stores for some fantastic bargains from not just myself but other designers as well..... 


So pop into my stores, grab a bargain and enjoy!!!

See you in 2 weeks :)





No comments:

Post a Comment