Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

It's February 29th and that can only mean one thing :)......................................

TOMORROW IS THE 1st OF MARCH!!!!

And I am so pleased as I have been asked to be the Featured Designer of the Month during March in


So for the whole of March I will be having a 30% sale off all my items 



and.............

I also have a few freebies for you to go through the month.

Each week I will be putting in a different item for you (PU ONLY)

1st -  7th March is a beautiful Alphabet



8th -  15th March is a set of 5 papers



16th - 21st March is a set of four frames designed by myself



From the 22nd - 31st I am working on something different for you all so keep watching this Blog for more details


The Freebies will be available through the store so you need to log into the store through the link above and grab them while you can.

Dont forget to grab a bargain or three from my store - with 30% that is a big saving on many of them!
Dont forget to look through the other designers stores as well as they are also having sales 

Enjoy and Thank you for all your support 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment