Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Another productive few days and a few more CU & PU items for you.......I decided to have a clearout of my hard drive and there was so much stuff there that I had started but done nothing with so I have managed to get a few paper packs together as well as mats and frames. They will be added over the next few days though as there are so many....didnt realise how much I had done

But for now I have 4 sets of tags for you - both CU & PU ok and at a bargain price of $3.00 a pack

Firstly there are three packs of Sea Life Tags - 6 coloured and 6 black (for you to colour as you wish) in each pack with various cutouts -  shells, boats, fish and more




These will make your layouts and kits look great :)

Lastly (for now) I have done a set of 6 patterned Heart Tags - again CU & PU ok
$3.00 in my stores


So that's a start to the weekends new entries

So pop over to my store at
&

and grab yourself a bargain or three!!
Plenty of sales going on in both stores so have a good look around :)




No comments:

Post a Comment