Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

A new kit and, I hoped a new style but it isnt to be ........looks like I am sticking with the style I am used to :)
I tried to do a kit where there were a few different things in and not my usual list of elements but it kind of veered itself back to what I'm used to doing .......so it looks like I won't be jumping into a new style straightaway but working into it slowly

Anyway this latest kit is called SUNSHINE and will be available in my stores tomorrow afternoon. 
Done in shades of yellow and blue it reminds me that Summer is not too far away now and the sun will soon be here - saying that, this is the UK and we dont get too much of the sun whatever time of year it is :) Hopefully this year will be different

So here's a preview of the kit as well as a layout I did of my gorgeous Grandaughter MaryFaith

12 papers (plus bonus paper) and 47 elements (including 2 Word Art)

all for just $4.00 in my stores



No comments:

Post a Comment