Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

This week I have two new kits in my store - both with a garden theme. 

First one is THE OLD GARDEN


Done in a vintage style with 20 papers and 41 elements ranging from garden items to bows and ribbons in shades of green and brown and cream

In store for just $3.00

Next kit is THE ROSE GARDEN


This kit is done in shades of Red and Cream with plenty of Roses in both white and red with 15 papers and 53 elements

In store for just $3.50

Here are a couple of layouts done with the kits


My Beautiful Niece - Jennifer Rose 
Kit: The Rose Garden


Two Photos that I took last summer - we are lucky to have a large lake near our home and it is glorious in the summer with all the birds and plants
Kit: The Old Garden

So pop over to my store at
and get yourself a bargain or two 

No comments:

Post a Comment