Pages

Saturday 18 February 2012

This weekend has been a busy one already for me and I'm only half way through it :)

Today I managed to create a few new items for CU & PU and they are already in my store at great prices 

There are two packs of clips - silver effect and gold effect with 6 in each pack  as well a set of unique elements which I designed myself.
Then I decided to offer the clips as a 'make your own clip' pack so there are three packs - Metal Flower Shapes, Metal Beads and Plastic Beads
And to make it an even better offer you can buy them in a Bundle and save $1.50

Here's a few previews of them so you can see what is on offer








My Designing head seems to be well and truly screwed on this week so I'm off to do some more and see what I can come up with for you all :)

Check out my store at 

Plenty of sales on and plenty of bargains to be grabbed






No comments:

Post a Comment