Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Well I have had one busy weekend with regards to designing........I had a look at some pictures I had and decided to try turning them into overlays which I managed to do...over 150 new overlays for me to try :) Then I finished a kit I had started midweek named SWEET PINK. Done in shades of pink and white it is just right for the little girls in our lives......
Only $3.00 in my store at 


Here's a layout I did of my Grandaughter Ruby Jade with her new haircut :) 


Then today I decided to try out some of the new overlays and it just evolved into a kit - THE OLD GARDEN. Done in shades of Cream, Rust Brown and Green it is just perfect for the old style photos we have waiting to be scrapped. Done in a vintage style it has plenty of garden items to use to make the layout extra special. I'm quite pleased with how this kit has turned out witht he lovely blend of colours
At only $3.00 in my store


Grab a bargain while you can 



No comments:

Post a Comment