Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO late with this months items but I have had one heck of a busy month... I started a new job but my other job wouldnt let me waive my notice so I had 3 jobs to do over four weeks - up to be on the Day Centre MiniBus from 8am till 11 then office from 11 till 2.30 then new job from 5 till 11 nearly every day - absolutely shattered so am very glad that I managed to get all my work done for July - just had to upload it when I could and have just managed to get it into all the stores today so they are now available for you to buy. Hopefully now I have worked my four weeks notice I should be able to get back on track. Now I just have the MiniBus to do and the new job so I should have a bit more time 

I still have my 50% off sale as well so there are definitely a few bargains to be grabbed!!

Heres the previews for the items for sale



and hers a few layouts done with the kits


INDEPENDENCE KIT


SERENITY


TRANQUILITY


SWEET LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment