Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

I've had an idea for a kit in my head for quite a while but decided to have a try at it yesterday when I had a couple of hours to spare and managed to get it to 'flow' just right :) 

I have named the kit 

BUTTERFLY DREAMS

Done in shades of Purple and dark Cream it is full of butterflies and garden elements 

I did 3 layouts with it and the first had to be my beautiful Daughter Hayley who loves Butterflies and the colour Purple 




This last layout shows some of the other elements that are in the kit and I used them in a slightly different way to my usual layouts

The kit will be in stores within the next week and will be at the bargain price of $4.00 but with my 50% off sale it will be selling at just 

$2.00!!!

So grab it while you can



No comments:

Post a Comment